Total War For Total Peace




Jokesters unite
light up the doobies
reclaim your rights....

Welcome to the Gonzo humor of John Scott Ridgway/Johnny Pain/MoonBong Haze/Chester Ballsnu/and all the other characters I make up. DRAWN FROM MY BOOK THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLER'S SHIT LIST, and other places, this is where to go to interact with the characters on the show.... they will respond. SO WELCOME PEACE AND PIPEDREAMS to a show kind of like that, funny, yet a bit more of the crazy politics and literature that I like.... Mostly, you are going to laugh, get inspired, and burn some shit down... probably just a bowl or two, hopefully... though you never know.



THE NEW RADIO SHOW BY THE HIT COMIC JOHNNY PAIN IS COMING UP.... Chicago Improv from a dude who studied with one of the three founders -- the political one... I have five majors, Military Intelligence, Cult emphasis in Antrhopology, Fiction Writing, Philosophy... and a lot of other near minors in history, fine arts, and classes on Bikers, hippies, rappers, etc... The New Show Will be as political as the last one, which got me bugged, drugged, and jailed... homeland security and the FBI will be lis.tening, how about you? By the way, a lot of the intelligence community is on my side and though I do not work for them, the liberals there get me, and help me, and protect me from the enemies..

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Love They Neighbor As Thyself?

I mean, does this mean that god himself has decreed that I am to LOVE MY NEIGHBORS AS I LOVE MYSELF???  I mean, this must apply to masterbation as well... meaning, I have to masterbate all the women I meet, practically, to make up for all the years I selfishly whacked alone...   I have to wonder, though, this Love Thy Neighbor As Thyself, is it just like a couple blocks, or is it the whole city?

I mean, I think I may be required to give hand jobs to thousands of chicks... and by god if that is what it takes to save my soul then.... LOVE THEY NEIGHBOR AS YOU LOVE THYSELF... since I am something of a chronic masterbater, this is going to involve a hell of a lot of dildo's and lubricants and German Sheperds trained in oral pleasuring by the ancient, chinese method that this guy Floyd who lives in a trailer at the dog track came up with. Floyd always has wine and will share it with anybody who can take his constant talk about all 'the bitches' he was 'boning' (he makes it out like he means women, but we all know he is talking about the dogs, who he buys little dresses and wigs and even make up).

Okay, I think I just had a vision from God... Yes, I did... I am commanded to love my neighbors as I do myself, and this indeed does mean that I am going to be neck deep in sweet, young things who taste like Cherry Sweet Tarts. If I am going to do this, then I have to pleasure them as many times as I have myself, so I really have a hell of a lot of catching up to do.... This could take a lot of vacuum cleaners too, not too powerful though... I won't lose any clit.'s on my watch... oh, hell no... not on my watch.

I always wondered what christians did without smokes and drinks and weed and killing whores and setting fires and fun shit? Now I know -- they are loving each other.... This explains those silly empty smiles too. And of course, now I see why now why they defend their religion despite all evidence to the contrary -- they will do anything to keep the babes believing in this whole 'love they neighbor as theyself thing...' I sure as hell wish someone had told me this years ago.


This is exactly what I needed to know to renew my faith in jesus and the super freinds. Hail Mary's Hymen and heil Jesus and fly, Super man, fly like the Easter Weasel...

No comments:

Post a Comment