Total War For Total Peace




Jokesters unite
light up the doobies
reclaim your rights....

Welcome to the Gonzo humor of John Scott Ridgway/Johnny Pain/MoonBong Haze/Chester Ballsnu/and all the other characters I make up. DRAWN FROM MY BOOK THE RELIGIOUS PSYCHO KILLER'S SHIT LIST, and other places, this is where to go to interact with the characters on the show.... they will respond. SO WELCOME PEACE AND PIPEDREAMS to a show kind of like that, funny, yet a bit more of the crazy politics and literature that I like.... Mostly, you are going to laugh, get inspired, and burn some shit down... probably just a bowl or two, hopefully... though you never know.



THE NEW RADIO SHOW BY THE HIT COMIC JOHNNY PAIN IS COMING UP.... Chicago Improv from a dude who studied with one of the three founders -- the political one... I have five majors, Military Intelligence, Cult emphasis in Antrhopology, Fiction Writing, Philosophy... and a lot of other near minors in history, fine arts, and classes on Bikers, hippies, rappers, etc... The New Show Will be as political as the last one, which got me bugged, drugged, and jailed... homeland security and the FBI will be lis.tening, how about you? By the way, a lot of the intelligence community is on my side and though I do not work for them, the liberals there get me, and help me, and protect me from the enemies..

Monday, May 24, 2010

the witches brew is a boiling

Noxious fumes fill the air of my laboratory
My experiments in black magic finding fruition in a caste iron cauldron

my mystical chants drew the toads foot from thin air
words  in my mind enough to manifest the ingrediants
until I realize the words themselves are the mystery
the objects imbued only by the magic inside of me

too many cooks in the kitchen tossing shit in
has rendered the spell ineffectively/cracked, broken, chaotic magic takes over
no one controls enough of the spell to master the gathering of illogic/dysfunction/disease/be-witchery

we use what is left to throw out cloaking spells to hide ourselves from those who stone witches

a warlock or a Christ or a poet or a god-like alien or an angel or . . .
feel like merely a seeker
for that which is never found
only offered
by a distant, unintelligible God
who speaks only the  word love
 and knows we understand another day
awaits patiently in timeless perfection/where all is happening at once
our linear time making minds are mere functions of the flesh
the link between our thinking
 and the seasons

 the ghosts are dancing joyously around me
declaring the Arrival of my Peace

I try to explain to them that i cannot control the spell and they laugh
telling me YOU WILL YOU WILL

No comments:

Post a Comment